Effective March 24, 2020 the Regulatory Commission of Alaska has approved a decrease to water rates of 0.48%. The rates for typical residential and commercial service are reflected under the "Rates" link below.
Effective March 24, 2020 the Regulatory Commission of Alaska has approved a decrease to wastewater rates of 2.64%. The rates for typical residential and commercial service are reflected under the "Rates" link below.
For additional information please call Customer Service at 564-2700, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Water and Wastewater Services are billed in arrears, and payments are due monthly. The due date for payment is 20 calendar days from the billing date shown on your statement.
- For additional information concerning the policies associated with Billing and Late Payment Fees and Finance Charges see AWU and ASU Utility Tariff’s Rule 5.4 .
- If you do not receive a monthly bill, contact our Customer Service Division at (907) 564-2700. Failure to receive a bill does not relieve you of the obligation to pay. Also, it does not prevent service from being discontinued for non-payment.
- A Meter deposit is required on all seasonal/hydrant and tanker meters to cover loss and damage.
- Service Deposits of two times the estimated average monthly bill may be required at the time of application, or later, for those whose payment record is not satisfactory. Service Deposits are refunded when service is discontinued or when a satisfactory payment history has been established.
- Current AWU Tariff Rule 5.1 Establishment of Credit