Financial Hardship due to COVID-19 Emergency
- If you are experiencing financial hardship as a result of COVID-19, you can request to modify or postpone your monthly Utility payments. To request a payment arrangement, please complete, and return this Residential Customer Payment Arrangement form, or call us for further information during our Office Hours at (907) 564-2700.
- Make a Payment or Set-Up Auto Payments at Pay Bill
- Access Current and Previous Bills
- Access Your Payment History
- Go Paperless!
- Automated Phone Payments 24 hours, or speak with an Account Representative during Office Hours. (907) 564-2700, or toll free (866) 650-2700
- Bank Draft, Debit Card, or Credit Card Payments
Automatic Bank Draft Payment
- Call (907) 564-2700 or toll free (866) 650-2700
- Complete and submit a Bank Draft Agreement to Customer Service
- PO Box 196626
Anchorage, AK 99519-6626
If the bill you are paying is CURRENT * , you may also pay your AWWU bill at:
- City Hall, Treasury Office, 632 W. 6th: 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, (907) 343-6650
- Solid Waste Services, 1111 E. 56th: 8:00 am-4:00 pm, Monday-Friday, (907) 343-6250
- Walmart (a small fee applies)
* These locations CANNOT accept payments on past due accounts.