Enrolling in Coins Can Count - Small Change, Big Results
Coins Can Count is a voluntary program providing Anchorage Water & Wastewater Utility customers an opportunity to help members of our community who may be facing a financial crisis and cannot pay their water and/or wastewater bill.
Applying for Assistance
- Only single-family residential customers may apply for assistance from this program.
- The MOA Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) determines customer eligibility.
- Funds may only be used to pay water and wastewater bills in the Anchorage Water & Wastewater Utility service area.
- Call the DHHS office directly at (907) 343-7770 to obtain additional information about the application process and to determine your eligibility for assistance.
- Sewer-only customers are not eligible to apply for Coins Can Count assistance.